In addition to an enhanced website presence for all camps, we will be providing monthly webinars, facilitating the ABA Burn Camp SIG, hosting the bi-yearly workshop, providing enhanced content on social media and much more that comes with your membership!
Online Membership Form Visual Aids
IABC Membership Requirements:
Regular membership in the IABC is open to camps that meet all of the following criteria:
- Provides to participants, a camp program specifically for burn survivors and/or their families, that assists in the recovery from injury by supporting their physical, social, and psychological needs.
- Asserts that no burn survivors and/or their families will be denied participation in any camp or related program solely because of an inability to pay any and all fees associated with such a camp or related programs.
- Has an identified director(s) that is substantially responsible for the organization and administration of the camp.
- Provides evidence, where applicable, of compliance with local charitable registration and reporting requirements.
- Has current non-profit status. In the United States, 501(c)(3) status or the equivalent for organizations outside the United States. Additionally, camps may be covered under the non-profit status of another organization if that organization controls the finances of the camp, i.e. a not-for-profit hospital.
- Maintains current annual dues.